Saturday, October 5, 2013

Upcoming posts!

So the last time I've written about my beloved Tudors was four months ago... and there's a lot I intend to write about as soon as possible, between math tests, research and the struggle for more sleep. If you keep up with the blog at all, here are a few articles I intend on getting to. 
  • Justifying my positive take on Showtime's The Tudors (2007-2010)
  • Tudor history and Game of Thrones parallels (when your two favorite worlds collide -- what a dream!) - who's based on who and what's based on what!
  • What was Anne Boleyn's religion?
  • The life of Margaret Douglas
  • The best Anne Boleyn novels, biographies, and films
  • My take on Anne Boleyn's age
  • A Jane Seymour mini-biography
  • Updated bibliography page
  • More book reviews! To be reviewed: the newest novel of Anne Boleyn -- Katherine Longshore's Tarnish, and the controversial Anne Boleyn biography by Joanna Denny
Thanks for reading and look out for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment