- Confessions of a Ci-Deviant, which presented me with invaluable insight regarding Anne Boleyn's birth, personality and fall.
- The Anne Boleyn Files, rich with all of the events of Anne Boleyn's lifetime and more as well as a look at Tudor culture not available anywhere else.
- The Tudor Tutor
- Tudor History
- On the Tudor Trail: Retracing the Steps of Anne Boleyn
- Anne Boleyn: From Queen to History
- Letters and Papers, Foreign and Domestic, Henry VIII. London: Longmans, H.M.S.O., 1862. British History Online Catalogue. Web. <http://www.british-history.ac.uk/catalogue.aspx?gid=126>.
Note: Particularly the volumes of Anne Boleyn's lifetime, which include volumes 1, 3, 4-5, and 10.
- Norton, Elizabeth. Anne Boleyn: In Her Own Words & the Words of Those Who Knew Her. Stroud: Amberley, 2011. Print.
Note: This includes chronicles of George Cavendish, George Wyatt, Eustace Chapuys, De Carles and others, love letters of Henry VIII to Anne Boleyn, letters in Anne Boleyn's hand, and state papers that weren't burned in the fire of 1731.
Biographies and Secondary Sources
- Ives, E. W. The Life and Death of Anne Boleyn: 'the Most Happy' Malden, MA: Blackwell Pub., 2004. Print.
- Erickson, Carolly. Mistress Anne. New York: Summit, 1984. Print.
- Ashdown, Dulcie M. Tudor Cousins: Rivals for the Throne. Thrupp, Stroud, Gloucestershire: Sutton, 2000. Print.
- Fraser, Antonia. The Six Wives of Henry VIII. London: Weidenfeld & Nicolson, 1992. Print.
- Weir, Alison. Henry VIII: The King and His Court. New York: Ballantine, 2008. Print.
- Ridgway, Claire. "On This Day in Tudor History [Kindle Edition]." On This Day in Tudor History. MadeGlobal, n.d. Mar. 2013. <http://www.amazon.com/This-Day-Tudor-History-ebook/dp/B00A03ETMW>.